Charity Donation Inquiries
Lizzy James is excited to announce the LJ Charitable Donation Division ("LJCDD”).
LJCDD will evaluate the numerous requests we receive for charitable donations through a short application process.
LJCDD's goal is to support approved 501c3 organizations by providing authentic Lizzy James jewelry to the 501c3 organization for the purpose of auctioning, raffling, walkathon, etc. to support your important causes.
510c3 organizations may submit their request and application, with supporting documentation, and we will strive to respond within 5-7 business days.Application Criteria:
- Your organization must be a US based 501c3.
- The LJ jewelry donation must be for a specific charitable fundraiser event (e.g. auction, raffle, walkathon, etc.).
- Proof of your organization's advertising or marketing for the event must be submitted with application.
- Please send your organization’s and event’s documentation to email@example.com
We will send you a selection of Lizzy James pieces, which at our discretion may be a bracelet, necklace, anklet, ring or earrings.
We will list your organization’s event on the Lizzy James Facebook event page, to help boost your charity's exposure.
If provided, we may post a picture of the raffle or auction winner wearing the Lizzy James jewelry on our Facebook feed.501c3 Organization Responsibilities:
- Raffle, auction or sell the LJ jewelry for the direct benefit of your organization.
- Place a link to www.lizzyjames.com on your event or organization's website indicating our support.
- Send us a picture of the event and (at our discretion) we will post it on our Facebook page to raise awareness.
- No exchanges are allowed on donated items.
- In general, we support organizations that support human health issues, animal care and education.
- Organizations that have a political nature to them will not be evaluated.
- Retailers who wish to support their favorite local 501c3 may have that organization contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for their event.
Charities We Have Supported to date:
Non-profit organization working towards ending breast cancer by funding groundbreaking research, community health & advocacy programs globally.
Non-profit organization providing services such as pet adoption, animal hospital facilities, pet boarding and teaching children to love animals.
Non-profit organization building communities of acceptance and inclusion for all people.
Non-profit organization granting wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions in order to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
Non-profit organization whose mission is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors who have been severely injured during periods of world conflict.
Non-profit organization which funds research to find a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime.
Non-profit improving the quality of life for individuals living with mitochondrial disease through support, education, outreach, advocacy, and clinical research initiatives.
Non-profit established in 2005 in an effort to combat the horrific treatment of shelter animals in Owen County, Kentucky.
Non-profit providing financial assistance to cancer patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.