Out of concern for our staff, many of us are working remotely. There may be a slight delay in filling orders. We appreciate your patience.
What is your warranty?
- Our limited warranty covers manufacturer's defects for 1 year after the original purchase date.
- Watches that experience mechanical difficulties will be repaired or replaced, so long as the damage isn’t caused by misuse of the watch (i.e. dropping it on the ground).
- Water damage, normal wear and tear, replacement batteries, accidental glass damage, scratches, strap damage, and theft are not covered under the Lizzy James warranty.
- Please email all warranty questions and claims to email@example.com.
Are there special care instructions?
- Avoid contact with water when wearing your watch.
- Excessive moisture will cause damage to the watch band.
- Submerging your watch in water may cause mechanical difficulties.