Dolly leather wrap bracelet shown in Metallic Juniper Leather
The Dolly wrap bracelet is named after the smallest of Lizzy's 5 dogs - Dolly Lama. Dolly is a 6 pound Cotton de Tulear breed, named for the Madagascar City of Tulear. Dolly’s tiny little teeth were the inspiration for the beads chosen. This piece has a lot of personality just like Dolly!
- single leather strand
- can be worn as a wrap bracelet & necklace
- silverplate crescents
- silverplate clasp
- includes beads as shown
- also available in leather
Measure your wrist with a string without slack to determine your size wrist.
This measurement allows us to create a bracelet that will have slack in it, so that it comfortably fits your wrist.
- If the string measures 5" - 5 3/8” without slack - your size is Tiny.
- If the string measures 5 1/2" - 5 3/4” without slack - your size is Petite.
- If the string measures 5 7/8" - 6 1/8” without slack - your size is Small.
- If the string measures 6 1/4" - 6 1/2” without slack - your size is Medium.
- If the string measures 6 5/8" - 7” without slack - your size is Large.
If the string measures greater then 7”, please call 877-554-1215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us.
Most women wear size Small or Medium. Also, several sizes may fit one person depending on how you like to wear it. Some women like it tighter and some like it looser.