Parisian Lavender Bar Soaps with Essential Oils
It is a flowering plant of the mint family known for its beauty, its sweet floral fragrance and its multiple uses. Lavender derives its name from the Latin ‘lavare’ meaning ‘to wash”. Throughout history people have used lavender to scent their baths, beds, clothes and hair.
Women used to put sprigs between the sheets and inside pillowcase to promote a restful and pleasant sleep.
The soap carries the same tranquil scent, and you won't be able to decide if you want it in the shower, or on your linens shelf. Long lasting and mild.
- 100% Lavender essential oils
- Apply directly on hair
- No Sulfates, Parabens, SLS or synthetic fragrances
- Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing
- Crafted in the USA
Olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), certified organic sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis), lye (sodium hydroxide), purified water (aqua), natural pigment and pure lavender essential oil. Parisian Lavender ~4 oz Bar Soaps.
Shipping & Returns
- Final sale no returns on skin health products
- Not available for international shipping
- Promo codes and discount codes not applicable