How to Determine Your Wrap Bracelet Size
A beautiful fit for every size.
Measure your wrist with a string, ribbon or tape measure SNUG WITHOUT SLACK - directly above your wrist bone (on the wrist you are going to wear it on) - to determine your size wrist. (We need you to measure your wrist, not another bracelet.)
This measurement allows us to create a bracelet with slack in it, so that it comfortably fits your wrist loosely and dangles.
- If the string measures 5" - 5 3/8” without slack - your size is Tiny.
- If the string measures 5 1/2" - 5 3/4” without slack - your size is Petite.
- If the string measures 5 7/8" - 6 1/8” without slack - your size is Small.
- If the string measures 6 1/4" - 6 1/2” without slack - your size is Medium.
- If the string measures 6 5/8" - 7” without slack - your size is Large.
- If the string measures 7 1/8" - 7 3/8” without slack - your size is XLarge.
- If the string measures 7 1/2" - 7 3/4" without slack - your size is XXLarge.
- If the string measures 7 7/8" - 8 1/4” without slack - your size is XXXLarge.
For sizing XL or larger there is a $10 charge for silver plate and 24kt goldplate wraps, and a $20 - $30 charge for sterling silver wraps.
Also, several sizes may fit one person, depending on how you like to wear it. Some women like it tighter (like a cuff), but most prefer it looser (like a bangle).
FOR MORE INFO & IMAGES PLEASE VISIT OUR BLOG HERE TO READ AN ARTICLE TITLED: "How do I find my perfect size wrap bracelet, anklet, rings, etc?"
ANKLET SIZING INFO - Measure your ankle where you want your anklet to lay. You can round 'up' to the nearest size for comfort, (or not if you want a snug fit).
CHOKER SIZING INFO - Measure your neck where you want your Choker to lay. You can round 'up' to the nearest size for comfort.
***We want you to be happy with your purchase, so please measure carefully.***
Each piece is handmade especially for you. If you measure incorrectly and need to exchange, we have a minimal exchange fee of $15 per piece. Why? We do not recycle or resell returned items. The returned item is a loss for us.
This fee covers a fraction of our loss when we receive a return and make you a new piece. We also incur a shipping expense to send the new piece back to you.
You know the familiar adage "measure twice, cut once." Let's both get it correct the first time!
If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us at email@example.com or 877-554-1215.
Please read our Returns policy on how to make an exchange.
Thanks - Lizzy