How do I know my order has shipped?
- You will receive a SHIPPING NOTIFICATION email, with a copy of your order info from email@example.com
How long will my order take?
At Lizzy James, we handcraft your order especially for you!
Jewelry orders are currently shipping in approximately 5-7 business days.
- READY TO SHIP items ship in advance and separately from other items in your order.
- Holiday shipping times and cutoff dates will be posted on the top banner on our Home Page as well as on your Shopping Cart Page
- Have a deadline? Birthday? Gift? Please let us know in the notes or comments of your order. We want to accommodate you!
- We ship from California, and time in transit will depend on what type of shipping you choose, as well as your location. We ask that you please be patient with us as we have seen some delays in USPS transit times.
*Time in transit is determined by the carrier and cannot be guaranteed by Lizzy James.
Is a signature required for delivery?
- We usually do not require a signature for delivery.
- If you would like us to require signature, please let us know when you place your order, in the COMMENTS SECTION of the order. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you place your order – include your order number - and we will make sure a signature is required for delivery.
Do I have to be home?
- We ship our packages with US Postal Service and you do not have to be home to receive your delivery.
- Our packages are usually delivered together with your regular US mail service.
- If you have experienced delivery issues in the past we recommend you be home
How can I track my order?
Click this link. Enter in your order #
and email (in lower case): https://lizzyjames.aftership.com/
What if a tracking # shows the package has been delivered?
- Is it possible someone else in your household forgot to tell you it arrived? 9 times out of 10 this is the case.
- Have you spoken to your mail carrier person? They had to scan the package when they delivered it, so it’s possible he/she will remember something about the package.
- For example, sometimes he/she will place a package somewhere other than in your mailbox if it won’t fit (usually behind a plant, patio furniture, etc.). Or they may have accidentally delivered it to a neighbor.
- If you aren’t able to speak to him/her directly, we recommend leaving a note in your mailbox with the tracking number and tell them it was shipped in a white padded envelope.
- Have you checked to see if a neighbor received your package by mistake?
- If by some chance your delivery person isn’t able to clarify and you aren’t able to locate your package with a neighbor, you may open an investigation by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). Your inquiry will then be routed to your local post office where they will research the delivery of your package.
- If the scan shows it was delivered to your address, it means we met our responsibility to you. In that case we are not able to provide refunds (or we will go out of business!!).
What if I entered the wrong Ship To address?
Do you have Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates?
Yes click here for a seasonally updated page with Shipping Cutoff Dates- https://www.lizzyjames.com/pages/holiday-delivery-dates
We also place a banner at the top of our HOME PAGE plus text on our CART PAGE that has these dates.