PRODUCT DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
What Metals do you use?
- The metals in the Lizzy Metal Wrap bracelets are made out of silver plate with 99.5% sterling silver, brass plate, 24k gold plate, sterling silver and stainless steel.
- All metals are lead and nickel free.
- We do incorporate some mixed metal and pewter beads in some of our styles. Why? Because we (and you) love the look of these handmade beads that accompany our silverplate beads.
- The most popular finish is our silver plate. Why? It is both a fashion statement and is affordable.
- The silver plate and gold plate will patina with age, which is a normal reaction with skin and air.
- Mixed metal beads - depending on how much you wear your wrap - may also patina or attain an earthy copper tone over time, creating a beautiful hue.
- We recommend our sterling silver collection, which can be polished to near perfection.
- Our stainless steel pieces do not tarnish and retain their shine for long periods of time. The crescents on the wrap are thicker, and are created on a thicker leather cord.
- Stainless Steel collection is unisex and comes with either a large secure stainless steel clasp, or a silverplate clasp, your choice.
- 24kt gold-plated crescents and beads may oxidize when exposed to oxygen, perfume, lotions and the like. It will give your jewelry a 'lived in' look.
- All wraps are custom handmade to order in the United States using the highest quality materials made in the USA and around the world.
What kind of leathers do you use?
We offer leather for our products in three finishes and many colors:
- natural dye finish
- gloss finish
- metallic finish.
The natural dye used in the Lizzy leather wraps has a slightly uneven variegated color making it look casual and organic. It wears the longest, compared to the metallic and gloss leather finishes. The metallic and gloss finishes have a brighter and consistent color.
Because leather is organic (i.e. from a cow), it will vary in shape, color and consistency. In addition, it will soften as well as crack over time. The style of the Lizzy leather wrap bracelet is a "lived-in look".
What does the word "Mini" mean before the bracelet name?
- "Mini" before a bracelet name, (for example - Mini Friendship, Mini Addison...) means that it will wrap around the wrist twice.
- These bracelets are primarily worn as bracelets only. Some very petite women might be able to wear them as a choker, but don't count on that!
- If you want the option to wear it as a necklace - and you want to show a bit more on your wrist, then buy the style without the word "Mini".
What is the weight of the Lizzy Wrap Bracelets and Necklaces?
- All of the Lizzy James pieces are designed to be so light weight that it feels really comfortable to wear!
- Leather Lizzy wraps are 1.7 ounces, while the Lizzy Sterling Silver line is a little over 2 ounces.
- Some necklaces with charms weigh on average 2 ounces.
- Our customers like to wear multiple Lizzy wraps on the same arm, because they are light weight, comfortable and make a unique fashion statement when stacked together.
Will my bracelet look EXACTLY as pictured on your site?
- All items are handmade, and may contain slight differences in color, shape and size.
- The wrap is made of leather, which is a naturally dyed product and subject to slight hue variations
- Depending on lighting and shadows during product photography please expect slight difference in appearance
Will I be Charged Sales Tax?
If you are a reseller of Lizzy James products then you will not be charged sales tax.