What's the one thing at Lizzy James we love almost as much as a wrap bracelet? Food! Namely, good food. There are few places in this world that evoke memories of simple, American fare than a bbq outside with friends.
We've scoured the Internet (Pinterest, specifically :) ) to find some of the best recipes fit for a Memorial Day bbq! Stay tuned to the blog for Memorial Day style inspiration tomorrow!
- ½ of a cup Brandy
- ¼ of a cup Sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 bottles White Wine (a fruity, zesty wine works best i.e. Riseling, Pinot Grigio, Sauvigon Blanc)
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 6 White Peaches (diced)
- 2 Lemons (cut into slices)
- 1 Lime (cut into slices)
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ of a cup halved Strawberries (about 15 small strawberries)
- ½ to 1 cup Seltzer Water / Soda Water (optional)
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
Share this post